Friday, November 9, 2007

Better late than never!



So I know that I am a little late, but unfortunately my blog had to take a backseat to the store. But anyway... here are our pics from Halloween and October in general. The kids were Mickey & Minnie Mouse. Avi wouldn't keep her hat on, so I had to run out and buy a matching bow at the last minute.( for all that know me, that will come as no surprise). They both made a hawl and we only went to about 10 houses. Let's be honest, when you're this cute, people just give you what you want!

1 comment:

Jack Attack said...

the kids are so cute...you are out of control with the matching bow. seriously. Aaron got me my camera for mother's day (canon rebel xti) and I love it! Not a day goes by that I don't snap a photo. I would really like to take a class.