Monday, May 26, 2008

...bob & the tide pools...

We went to the Discovery Museum the 2nd day that we were in Cali.  When we got there, Becks saw huge signs everywhere announcing a new Bob the Builder exhibit.  Unfortunately it didn't open until 3 days later.  So, we promised Becks that we could go back to see Bob.  If you can't tell by now...Beckham loves Bob the Builder!  He was having a lot of fun & after we got there we found out the Bob was actually going to be there later.  It was almost as exciting to him as meeting Mickey Mouse.  

{Becks & Bob}
{Becks & Rollie}
After the Museum we met up with T & N who took us to the Tide Pools.  It was so much fun!  Besides being a little chilly, the kids loved looking at all the shells and rocks that had gotten caught in the tide pools.  Quinn & Tyler even found a fish bone that Becks was very excited to give me as a present.

 
{the ocean is AMAZING!}
{don't let the waves get me}
{our dear friends T & N}


{ta da... it's a fish bone--do you love it?}

{not reliable life guards!}

{what a beautiful place!}

5 comments:

Whitney said...

What a fun trip. I can't wait until we can take Lincoln there someday. It looks like you guys had a great time. Love ya!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

How fun! We are actually on a little trip ourselves and Josh is loving the beach, he never wants to leave. I love the pictures you take, I totally want to learn how to be a better photographer. I guess I just want to know how to do everything you do!! Have fun

Tiff said...

I really just want to be there right now can I just say that! You lucky dog!!!

Scott and Ashlee Phillips said...

Your pictures are great and your kids are darling.You have the cutest little family.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Britt, do you remember me??? Sarah Carlson from Red Robin like FOREVER AGO??? I had my birthday party at your cabin.
Anyway, this beach is close to where I live. You can even see on my blog a photo shoot I did there. HOW FUNNY!!!