Thursday, January 22, 2009

FOR SALE...

****update... SOLD****
not to turn my blog into the classifieds, but have posted a lot of pictures that i have taken here & had a lot of comments on them, so i thought i would give my blog friends first dibs before i listed it on KSL & ebay.

I am selling my camera-
Rebel XTi 10.1 megapixel with 18-55mm lens
battery & charger
all software & cords
as well as a cordless remote

$475.00
it is in perfect condition. bought 13 months ago. email at britfullmer@mac.com me or comment with any questions.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Why are you selling it? Have you taken most of your pictures with it? I'm totally interested, seriously.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I hope you have another even better camera becuase I love all your amazing photos!

Lyndsie said...

YOU!!!! i can't believe it! i'm jealous...what are you getting?

MnM's Mommy said...

Have you sold your camera yet? Please reply to mymaysie@yahoo.com
--Olivia