Saturday, March 28, 2009

the jam & a little something for you...

since i couldn't give jam to everyone... i decided a pic or 2 would have to do. & if you decide to make your own jam, here is the label i made to put on my jam. some of them i hot glued to the top, the others i tied on with ribbon, twine or ric rac. give the gift of jam to your friends & fam! i just do freezer jam & use the recipe that comes with the pectin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


{to get this tag: right click on the tag, save image as..., then print as an 8 1/2 x 11}

i use a 3" hand held circle shaped paper punch, from the craft store, to cut my tags.

4 comments:

{Brittany} said...

Brit the tags are fantastic!!

Tiff said...

you never fail to amaze me! Kim was so pumped to get hers!!! I told her I am sure it is pure heaven everything from Brit is!

Ash said...

holy, where are you??? get your arsss over to my house and come say hi!!!!

Harrisons said...

So great! Now what about the jam recipe? I always screw up the pectin amount. I'm sure your recipe's probably one of the best if I know you like I think.