Monday, June 8, 2009

meet Lola...

here is the newest member of our family.  when we got charlie, about a year and a half ago, we was such a great puppy & he has grown into a great dog!  so, when his breeders called me & said that they had another litter, i couldn't resist.  we picked up lola last weekend & she is fitting into the family like a charm.  the kids can't get enough of her & charlie is just the perfect big brother... a super protective but really playful too!  

_MG_1852edt
{even after playing in the dirt everyone wants to hold her}

7 comments:

Jen said...

aahhh Lola! She is so cute. Can't wait to bring the kids over.

Em said...

She is so cute...I love the name. I have a neice named Lola ;)

{Brittany} said...

post more post more! I want her! She is Yummy!

Lindsay said...

So cute!!!!! Charlie and Lola... that is the cutest show :)! Darling dog

brit said...

I can hardly wait to bring the girlies over friday to play with her ~ & your charibs!!!

brit said...

...all right, that didn't work...WHATEVER I DID! Looks like I'm still Brit & not Debbie Lew! {I think I prefer it that way!ha! ha!}

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

hi lola!!! k i can't wait to see you love you too much!!! also did you know my mom is still signed under your name. when she comments it's under brit hahaha! so in other words could you go check on my moms kathader jk ha ha.